Monday, January 14, 2008

Lunedi Lunacy

A few posts back I put up a Pat et Stanley video as a way of saying thank you to all off your for the notes, e-mails and comments we got about our Reese. Elizabeth mentioned that led her to spend a good hour or more with her children watching Pat et Stanley on You Tube - they're a hoot and actually a good teaching tool for French.

Here's the one that got me hooked:


I remember hearing The Weavers sing "Wimoweh" at a concert my brother took me to more years ago than I care to remember.

And because it brings back memories and what I so wanted to do with Steve Guttenberg (okay I had strange taste in men back then):



14 gennaio - San Felice

6 comments:

evilganome said...

Thanks. I could see spending a lot of time watching Pat et Stanley. I could use a lot of work on the French skills. Which are pretty non existent at this point.

sageweb said...

Now I will have the Wimoweh song stuck in my head all day. Really cute though. The videos not the song in my head.

Anonymous said...

They are both very cute, and the pup reminds me of my own little snapsassy canine. Unfortunately, the song won't leave my head for the rest of the day.

Anonymous said...

It is impossible to hear that song and be sad at the same time (:

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with pat and Stanley but they made me smile after a looooong Mon at work.

DF

Elizabeth said...

Oh thank you for lundi lunacy. I too had a day... and it is impossible to see P & S shake their stuff and not smile. Have you seen the speeded up "Wimoweh"? Hysterical. Love YMCA. How did I miss it on Youtube? I'll share it with my youngest, but she'll miss half the fun of it.